Lobe Blowers & Vacuum Pumps
GARDNER DENVER, INC.
Gardner Denver is a leading manufacturer of positive displacement lobe blowers and vacuum pumps to match the specific requirements of a wide range of air and gas applications.
C. Emery Nelson, Inc has been the upper Midwest’s Authorized Gardner Denver-Sutorbilt Distributor and warranty center for over a half of a century. If you are looking for technical support for any of the Gardner Denver Industrials positive displacement blower and vacuum pump products, we can help.
- RBS (Robuschi)
The full product portfolio delivers constant flow of air or gas, up to 26,000 cfm (44,174 m3/h) at varying pressure to 36 psig (2.48 bar) or vacuum to 27.0 “Hg (914 mbar). A complete offering of packaged solutions, accessories, genuine parts, lubricants and services are available for all Positive Displacement blower and vacuum packages used in various industrial and municipal applications.
- Pneumatic conveying: conveying of milled corn for an ethanol plant, cereal, flour, cement, etc…
- Aeration: aeration of a wastewater treatment plants lagoon
- Backwash Aeration: Aeration for a Manganese Greensand filtration system
- Vacuum systems: Vacuum packaging of vegetables, dilute phase conveying of powders
- Mechanically sealed units used for gas boosting or conveyance to flare.
Our Sutorbilt Blower packages are complete with:
- Motor, Drive, Filter, Silencers, Relief, Flexes, Check Valve, and Base for easy installation.
Local Repair Facility with Factory Certified Technicians.
In addition to the Gardner Denver products we repair:
- M-D / Tuthill