Industrial Filtration Products
Filter Clearance Sale
Air Filter Housings-Pressure and Vacuum
- Inlet Filter, Inlet Vacuum L-Style and In Line (T Style)
- Filter Silencers
- Exposed/Open Inlet Filters
Replacement Air Filter Elements
- Large selection of inventory in stock at our Hamel, MN headquarters
- Available in Paper, Polyester, Wire Mesh, HEPA, and other medias
- Paper Elements (2 Micron), Up to 4705 SCFM (8000 m3/hr)
- Polyester Elements (5 Micron), Up to 6600 SCFM (11220 m3/hr)
- Pre-filter Wraps available
- High Efficiency, High Temperature, and High Flow Elements
- Solberg, Universal, Stoddard, EM Products, Endustra, etc.
Depth Filter Cartridges
- High Flow Z – 6.5” diameter filter for high flow water and process applications.
- ZCore – 90% efficient filter for elevated temperature fluids, process chemical streams or high viscosity fluids
- Absolute.Za – 99.9% efficient absolute-rated depth filter
- ROSave.Zs* – Z.Plex filter engineered for SDI reduction in reverse osmosis pretreatment applications
- Muni.Z – for municipal water pre-filtration, NSF 61 compliant
- SWRO.Zs – designed for seawater prefiltration
- WellPro.Z* – optimized filter for deep well injection applications
- Hytrex / Purtrex* – high strength and efficiency filters for demanding applications
- Flotrex* pleated microfiber filters – combining precise micron ratings with exceptional solids-holding capacity and long service life. Nominal and absolute micron retention ratings: 0.2 to 40 m.
- Memtrex* pleated membrane filters – absolute micron ratings for the ultimate in product safety and purity. Absolute micron retention ratings: 0.05 to 0.45 m. Available with PES, Nylon, PCTE, Polyproylene and PTFE membranes.
- XPleat* pleated membrane filters – a low-cost line of pleated cartridge filters that uses either PES membrane or dual rated glass microfiber filter.
Spiral Wound Membranes
- Pure Water Membranes
- Industrial Process Membranes
- Sanitary, Food & Beverage Membranes
- For use in reverse osmosis (RO), nanofiltration (NF), ultrafiltration (UF), and microfiltration (MF).
Bag Filter Housings
- Single and Multi-bag housings available
- Flanged and Threaded Connections
- Multiple housing styles available: Standard, Low Profile, Quick Access, or Hinged
- Choice of carbon steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel, or Polypropylene vessels
- ASME code stamp is available for 150 to 300 psi